Terms & ConditionsAds triangle follows complete professionalism in its work process. Hence, for smooth and hassle-free workflow there are certain terms and conditions. By getting connected with Ads triangle for the business, the client will be accepting few terms and conditions which are as follows:
- There will be an independent contractor relationship between the client and the Ads triangle. This doesn’t allow for any kind of partnership or joint venture between both the parties.
- Charges will be applicable from the date of commencement of the services. The date will be decided upon the agreement of both the parties mutually.
- The performance report will be provided to the client on the monthly basis only.
- Either of the party cannot transfer or fully cancel the service without giving any prior notice of at least 10 days.
- Ads triangle reserves the rights to subcontract some part of the work if required.
- If the client has opted for any monthly package service then he is liable to make the full payment before the commencement of the work.
- If both the parties have agreed on a fixed amount for the service then 50% of the payment has to be made in advance. The remaining amount has to be made within 7 days from the date of commencement of the service.
- Ads triangle will send the invoice on monthly basis, in advance.
- If the client fails to make the payments on time then Ads triangle reserves the right to terminate the services immediately without any prior notice.
- Ads triangle will not be liable for any kind of direct or indirect loss, in case there is any delay in obligated service deliverables due to the natural or ungovernable cause.
- The client will defend the Ads triangle against all the claims, losses, liabilities, expenses related to the services provided by the Ads triangle to the client under the agreement. This also includes without limitation claims made by the third party related to copyright and trademark infringement, false advertising claims, or any content submitted by the client for publication by Ads triangle.
- Ads triangle will not be responsible for any kind of loss or damage to goodwill or asset due to the nature of the content. This is applicable in case if the content provided by the client to the Ads triangle to publicize.
- If any waiver of the terms and conditions is provided to you then it will not be deemed officially valid until it is not communicated in writing.
Ads triangle reserves the right to change the terms and condition whenever required. This can be done even in the mid of the ongoing project. In such cases, the client will be notified through the company’s email. Support@adstriangle.com